YarnPro Liquid Stain Repellent Technology
YarnPro is a symbiosis of the latest Liquid Stain Repellent Technology with consistency in supreme quality and polished modernistic home furnishing fabrics to ensure long lasting, low maintenance fabrics.
Easy to Clean
YarnPro fabrics are low maintenance and easy to clean. From coffee, to red wine, colas, soy sauce, ketchup, crayon, chocolate and ice-cream. Most common household stains are easily removed without hassle, permitting your furniture fabrics looking stain-free and pristine each year. Liquid stains can be removed mostly through water, stubborn stains will require a small amount of household soap.
Please refer to YarnPro demonstration videos for accurate instructions on best techniques to remove stains.
High Performance Durability
YarnPro fabrics surpass tough quality and durability tests. It’s washability and cleanability endurance is proven to withstand everyday stain and use. The stain repellent properties in the fabric lasts up to 5 washes.
Child and Pet-Friendly
How to Clean YarnPro Fabrics
Water Clean for Liquid Stains
1. Repel the liquid stain. It would usually appear like a droplet on the fabric, gently blot away the liquid stain with as much paper towel required (do not wipe in circular motion).
2. Use a microfibre cloth to wipe in circular motion to remove the residue stains. Repeat the process until stain vanishes.
Washing Detergent for Non-Liquid / Stubborn Stains
1. Scrape away the stain with a spoon.
2. Pour water directly onto the stain then blot to absorb the stain using paper towel until the stain fades (do not wipe in circular motion). Repeat this process until the stain stops transferring onto the paper towel.
3. Use a microfibre cloth to wipe in circular motion using regular washing detergent or hand bar / liquid soap. Repeat the process until stain vanishes.
YarnPro is a trusted fabric quality label, an extension of Acacia Fabrics. YarnPro fabrics are safe and green conscious. Every YarnPro fabric is Oekotex endorsed certifying that our fabrics are responsibly produced in ways which are safe for both our environment and human. No harmful chemicals or finishes will be released from the use of this fabric.